San Marcos Divorce Attorneys — Estate Planning, Personal Injury And Criminal Defense Law Firm
At the law office of Scanio & Scanio in San Marcos, Texas, our attorneys have more than 70 years of combined experience in Texas family law, estate planning, criminal law, personal injury and a variety of other legal issues. We are committed to treating clients with friendly courtesy and to rendering competent legal representation tailored to their specific cases. Striving to find the resolution that best suits your needs, we aim for cost-effective, realistic solutions.
We handle a wide range of legal issues for clients in central Texas, including:
- Family law issues
- Divorce, prenuptial agreements, child possession (custody), child support modification and enforcement, alimony, marital property division, including high-asset property division, and collaborative law cases
- Adoptions and termination of parental rights
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Probate administration
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims representation after car wrecks, truck accidents, motorcycle collisions, drowning, and slip-and-falls
- Criminal defense of charges such as driving while intoxicated (DWI), minors in possession of alcohol (MIP), possession of marijuana or controlled substances, theft and burglary
- Business law, including business startups, incorporations and selected business transactions
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Mediations - Our attorneys have extensive experience mediating a wide variety of cases in central Texas.
When a dispute requires litigation, our experienced trial lawyers are ready to go before a judge and jury, if necessary. However, we understand that trials are often not the most efficient method of resolving disputes. Several of our attorneys are trained mediators who can represent clients going through mediation and use other forms of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), when appropriate.
Contact Our Central Texas Law Offices By Phone Or Email
Our Texas law firm can arrange a meeting for you with one of our attorneys. Experienced San Marcos divorce lawyers, estate planning attorneys, personal injury and criminal defense lawyers are available to evaluate your case. Call 512-212-9911 or send an email for a prompt response.