There are few legal areas that impact everyone. Many people never experience criminal charges, a divorce or a car accident, for instance. But estate law plays a role in each person's future — whether we plan for it or not.
At Scanio & Scanio, A Professional Corporation, we want to ensure that you have an estate plan that reflects your wishes and meets your needs. If you have recently lost someone important to you, we are here to help you settle that person's estate and ensure that their wishes are honored.
Learn More About Estate Planning And The Probate Process
Read more about the various services we offer and the nuances of this complex area of law:
- Our approach to estate planning
- An overview of probate
- Information on probating a will
- What to do when probate is contested
- Alternatives to traditional probate
- Property transfer mechanisms such as living trusts and transfer on death deeds
- Probate cases in which someone has died without a will
- Answers to common FAQs about estate law
How Can We Help You? Contact Us To Find Out.
Scanio & Scanio, A Professional Corporation, is based in San Marcos. We proudly serve clients in the Central Texas counties of Hays, Comal, Caldwell and Guadalupe. To discuss your estate planning and probate needs with one of our attorneys, call us at 512-396-2016. You can also fill out our online contact form.