Legal matters involving family can be stressful and complicated. But with the help of the right attorney, you can get through this difficult time. You may even come out stronger on the other side.
At Scanio & Scanio, A Professional Corporation, our goal is to advocate for and empower our clients. We believe that with the right guidance, you can trust yourself to make strategic, well-informed decisions in your and your children's best interests. Our attorneys have over 55 years of combined legal experience and many are trained mediators, which allows us to offer a variety of strategies and legal options.
Full-Service Family Law Representation
Very few cases are as straightforward as they might seem at first glance. Thankfully, we are ready to represent you in nearly all family law matters, including:
- Marital asset division and division of marital debt, including retirement plans, pensions, 401(k) plans, family-owned businesses and other complex property
- Spousal maintenance (also called alimony or spousal support)
- Child custody and child support, including initial determination of child support, modification of orders and child support enforcement
- Modification of custody provisions
- Enforcement of court orders for custody and child support
- Adoptions and termination of parental rights
- Post-marital property division
Several of our lawyers are also trained mediators and can often help families resolve their disputes through mediation or other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques, avoiding the financial and emotional cost of a trial.
Have additional questions? Get answers on our family law FAQs page.
Ready To Get Started? Contact Us Today.
Scanio & Scanio, A Professional Corporation, is based in San Marcos. We serve the Central Texas counties of Hays, Caldwell, Comal and Guadalupe. To arrange an initial consultation with one our lawyers, call us at 512-396-2016 or send us an email.